Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Things I Have to Look Up

I have to start looking up what Teen Peer Pressure/Abuse actually is. Then I have to look up how I could further look into Video Production and try to fix some mistakes I will make and/or might make before I even start. Before I start with the "doing" of my project, I want to look up how to make the best possible choices for picking the best possible people for the cast. I have to make sure that the people who audition likes the play and if they have any ideas to make it better/more understandable, they can.

Possible Questions
1.) What is Teen Peer Pressure/Abuse?
2.) Am I picking the best people for the part?
3.) Do the people even like the play?
4.) Are there any suggestions the people have?
5.) What problems am I going to run into?

2 comments:

Shannon McCarthy said...

Oh jez, that seems like a lot of work. You have to create a script before you cast. Then like have a bunch of understudeies. Maybe talk to Mr. Ringold the drama teacher and see about getting drama students to do a part.

L. Savido said...

Ja-Leia,
Slow down! You need to take baby steps. Let's first look at your Essential Question - what does the whole project focus on? To me at this point, your main focus is either teen peer pressure or video production. The video part is a huge piece. You can't concern yourself with characters and who's playing what part until you do all of the background work and write the script. Research all of the steps to making a video to get started.
- Mrs. Savido