Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Some Questions

Some of these questions could be considered FAQ's but these are also questions I would like to answer for myself for my Graduation Project.

Video Production
1.) What is Video Production?
2.) How do you start a Video Production?
3.) How do you edit a Video Production?
4.) What materials do you need to make a Video Production?

Script
1.) What is a script?
2.) What are the parts of a script?
3.) How do you write a script?
4.) How do you select a topic for a script?
5.) Do you have to make a video from a script?

Peer Pressure
1.) What is Teen Peer Pressure?
2.) What actions are considered Teen Peer Pressure?
3.) If a person doesn't do the action, is it still considered Peer Pressure?

These are some of the questions I want to answer before I start the researching my entire project and the writing of the script.

No comments: