Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Class Time

Today, I used my class time to catch up on some things I didn't previously add to my blog. I will start to so some research on the questions I want to answer and try to get the answer and not just interpretations. I have to find good site to work with. I used Wikipedia for the definitions but it didn't have any other information that I really needed and/or wanted. But I plan to find some sites from real production company's and see how they tackle a project in production and maybe even look at their particular production history and how they got started.

1 comment:

L. Savido said...

Ja-Leia,
You need to send email to Mr. Duty to introduce yourself and explain what you are trying to do and see if he can meet with you or give you some help in getting started. Your project is not on the same level as different productions/production companies - you need to start with the basics. Let's talk in class.
- Mrs. Savido