Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Choice and Actions

I decided to do my project on Teen Peer Pressure/Abuse. I want to make a short film about how we can possibly stop Abuse and show how peer pressure can make you do some things you don't want to do.

My Actions
1.) Write a script about my topic.
2.) Revise script so it's perfect.
3.) Hold auditions for the parts.
4.) Hire the best actors.
5.) Start rehearsing script.
6.) Start filming the play.

I also want to do an interview with people who have done things that they are ashamed of and see how it changed their life and if they would go back and do the same or opposite of what they did. I want to have an interview with some people who are currently in the situation and people who might be in that type of situation and talk about what they might do.

1 comment:

L. Savido said...

So, it seems that you are basically combining two topic areas - Teen Peer Pressure and Video Production. Are you taking the Digital Video electric to build these skills? We will talk in class - you seem to have jumped very far ahead.